Pervertables are ordinary objects used for sexual purposes. Remember to be very careful with porous objects by either using a condom or by purchasing them new and throwing them away afterward.
Almost anything may be used as an insertable but use common sense when choosing objects.
- Avoid glass
- Nothing with an open-end inserted like a bottle with the cap off
- Make sure you can clean it thoroughly, get a condom around it and/or throw it away.
- If you question if an object is safe, don’t use it.
Instertables for vaginal or anal play list:
- Utensils with handles
- Phallic-shaped veggies such as carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, and bananas
- Nonphallic-shaped objects that have no sharp edges and are small enough not to cause tearing.
- Ball bearings,
- Links of chain
- Mirrors with handles
- Just about anything with a handle
- Drum sticks
- Wooden spoons
- Other broad utensils
- Longer toy squids
- Crops and whips used on horses
- Coat hangers
- Rubber bands
- Electrical cord or extension cords
- Robe belts
- Regular belts
- Shirt sleeves
- Their own clothing pulled down to trap their arms or legs
- Halters, bridles, or other tack used in horseback riding
- Eye hooks
- Pet collars and leashes
- Bungee cords
- Roach clips – these can be painful
- C-clamps or bar clamps
- Spoons or utensils
- Rubber bands
You can use quite a few things as a gag. Be careful of things that can choke a person and metal. You don’t want to use things as a gag are too hard because it can damage your teeth.
- Any cloth that is not small enough to fall into the back of the throat
- Rubber balls
- Rubber horse bits
- Strips of leather
- Robe ties
- Vegetables and fruits that are big enough to bite into but small enough to fit between the teeth – make sure you are careful with these because they can quickly become choking hazards.
As a side note, you don’t have to cover their mouth or make sure they can’t speak. Having them hold something in their mouth such as an ice cube or something small enough to swallow, without swallowing it or between their teeth or lips is quite effective.
Like gags, there is a lot to work with here. You can use just about anything that produces a sensation. Some of our favorite non-sex toy items are:
- Ice cubes
- Popsicles (make sure they don’t have sugar or anything else that can cause an infection unless you are using them in the mouth)
- Brushes or anything with bristles
- Paintbrushes or rollers
- Back scratchers
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat shredders
- Banjo picks
- Anything metal that holds warm or cold sensations
- Beeswax candles (wax play – be careful what kind of candles and how you use them as well as where you use them
- Steel wool
- Rolling pins
- Forks, butter knives, and spoons – particularly if they can be heated or cooled
- Gloves latex or leather
- Fur items
- Hand brooms
- Bathgloves – great for bathing and sensation play
These are just a few of the items useful in a variety of forms of play. Remember to be safe and be creative. Make sure you thoroughly clean items before and after play. You should also cover any porous or food with a condom.
If you have any other suggestions or something that has worked for you I am always open to additions to this list. Please feel free to comment them, thanks!